**For updates on this post & for future travel deals, check out findingcheaperflights.com**
Southwest is offering an absolutely incredible targeted offer: Open a Chase Southwest Airlines credit card, make a single purchase, and earn a Southwest Companion Pass.
- Targeted for California residents only.
- Not available to those who have received a new cardmember bonus on a Chase Southwest Airlines card in the past 24 months.
- Companion Pass is only valid through December 31, 2018.
To see if you are targeted for this offer,
- Log into your Southwest account and check the “Promotions” tab. Is it listed there?
- Search your email inbox for “Companion Pass.” I’ve had a few friends who didn’t have it listed on their Southwest account, but the promo was in their email.
- If it’s not in either place, contact Southwest and change your residency to California. Last day to enter promotion is November 30, and I’ve heard that they will send another email on October 19.
When you sign up for a card, I’d really appreciate it if you used my referral link. It doesn’t cost you anything, and I’ll earn a few points, too. 🙂
There are other easy ways to get a Southwest Companion Pass that can last one whole year longer than this offer (until December 31, 2019). If this is something you may be interested in, let me know. For either $10 or a IOU for a testimonial in the future, I can show you how. 🙂